The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, we're at 42° heading to 72° today, even better for a few more days, then everyone seems to agree,  the best chance of rain is Wednesday with a bone-chilling 56° high.

Well, yesterday was a waste. I called the yard guy and he said he'd be by later in the day, called a drywall guy and they said that Rick would get back to me, so I waited all day, yard guy never showed and never called, drywall guy finally called around 5:30. I'm at a loss, will the yard guy show up today, do I call someone else and risk having two guys show up? I will call another drywall company though, this one is four weeks out, and the one before him said three to four. There's no rush, but I have this big hole in my ceiling now and I want to get it patched before inflation drives sheetrock up to $100 a sheet. The last I checked it was over $12.00 a sheet, more than double in the last few months.

Heading out to breakfast, everyone have a great day today, stay warm and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-18-2022, 06:26 AM