The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Saturday morning to ya, and yeah, I did sleep in a bit longer today, normal for a Saturday.

I still can't understand the logic behind weather forecasting. I see one (AccurWeather) shows a 30% chance of rain on Wednesday, 5% chance in the morning, 1% at night, so that doesn't even add up to 30%. 35 The Weather Channel is more consistent, 51% chance, with 51% in the morning, 14% at night. Makes more sense, yet these guys collect a paycheck regardless of what they say. BTW, we has something happen the other night since there were pockmarks on my windshield, I guess that counts as rain. Nope 

Suppose to have a drywall guy and a lawn care guy come over today, both to give me quotes. So far I've found that all drywall companies are running at least a month out. One told me five weeks. Have not touched my layout since I had the leak, somehow I suddenly became busy.

Have a great weekend everyone, and for those of you that have Monday off for Presidents Day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-19-2022, 08:06 AM