The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Sunday again, no football to get frustrated with for a while. Around here they have delayed Spring Training for a few days. They've had all off-season to talk about what ails them, but no, they wait the last few days. From what I see, the dispute is all about minimum pay scale, benefits, profit sharing, I guess a seven-figure salary isn't enough to support them. Maybe they need to work at McD's or Walmart as a winter job to supplement their meager pay. Whatever happens, they'll be raising ticket prices for sure...

Finally found a guy to do my drywall patching. He's got 30 years of doing this stuff, his price is reasonable and a third what Laurel & Hardy Inc wanted to charge. I don't have to resubmit to the insurance company now. Best of all, he will be here on Wednesday.

On the other hand, I finally got a yard guy to come out, he want's about twice what I've been paying these other guys, but I need the weeds gone so I have little choice. He'll be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

Today I'll spend some time moving my layout, the drywall guy wants to cover it, I'd sooner just move it or find a way to cover it without damaging some of my structures.

Y'all do something fun today, have a great day
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-20-2022, 06:47 AM