The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today is two-day, (2-22-22), the day after (M)one-day. As Mikey said, it is also a palindrome. There's a good chance of rain today, temps in the mid 60's, much better chance tomorrow with sub-freezing temps in the mid-50's for highs, in the 30's for lows. This time next week they say we'll be back into the 80's, wild weather for sure. If it's raining, I'm guessing my lawn guys won't be showing up today.

Actually did something yesterday that I've been putting off for a long time, I laid track across my transition from the old to the new. I did that because I need to separate the two while they work on the drywall, and I need to see how well it works. Just held in place with rail nails, so I can adjust as needed.

Still nothing resolved with the baseball dispute, our economy has been hit bad enough and they need to start playing their Spring Training games, but we have millionaires squabbling over paychecks. instead. Personally, I've never been to a game even though they play around a mile from my house, but there are lots of folks that come here just for that.

Everyone have a great day, stay warm and stay safe. As Jim says, it's getting nasty out there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-22-2022, 06:11 AM