The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Pennsylvania bipolar weather continues. Currently it is 58 and heading up to 64. Low tonight is supposed to be 30. Tomorrow we are going to be in the 30's and Friday we could have freezing rain.

Took the pup to the vet for her rabies shot. She goes back in two weeks. We hit the grocery store and pharmacy. At the pharmacy I was surprised as they gave me four covid tests kits for free without me asking. They just had them there waiting for me.

I began attaching track on the coal trestle ramp. I painted the base of the coal company yard concrete. I need to add expansion joints, cracks and weather it. I have been debating whether to use Smooth It to create the yard surface or paint it. I am still not sure. I guess I will see how things turn out.

Today we are waiting to see if we can get in to get our haircut. Other than that there is the never-ending laundry.

I want to work more on the yard surface. I need to figure it out so I can attach the coal trestle and finish attaching the track to the ramp and trestle.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-23-2022, 06:26 AM