The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, a chilly one here, but still not like what some of you guys are going though. We apparently are sitting in the low 50's and don't expect it to get too much higher all day. Rain in the forecast, but they said it would rain last night and it didn't, so we'll see. Yard guy was suppose to come yesterday, but backed off until tomorrow because the rain would wash all the weed spray away. About five minutes later, the drywall guy calls, he can't make it until tomorrow either. I'm suppose to take my truck in for a recall inspection tomorrow, but fat chance of that happening. All that and I have a dinner invite tomorrow as well, going to be a busy Thursday for sure.

NothingĀ  else to talk about of significance, baseball folks agree to meet every day until the settle their dispute. The last time the met lasted 15 minutes, so like I said, nothing of significance talk about.

Take care everyone and stay warm. I'm going to try as well, not sure I'm even going out for breakfast, it's way below freezing by Arizona standards.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-23-2022, 06:29 AM