The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 7 headed for snowy and 20 later on with maybe a couple inches of snow by tomorrow morning. Warming trend starts Saturday with highs near 50 by next week. Fingers crossed.

Played with my new GPS yesterday. I bought the super deluxe one with free live traffic updates and so-called "safety" cameras which are nothing more than speed traps. Only catch was that to use this feature I had to install an app on my phone which means the company will have access to my travels. Unfortunately for them I'll only turn it on when I hit the highways. They want the app to also make phone calls and receive and read text messages. I turned that feature off.

Speaking of hitting the road I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for my grandson's final regular season hockey tournament. I'll be back Sunday afternoon. Next week I'll be traveling to South Dakota for his final state hockey tournament. He'll be graduating high school in the spring and then enlisting in the army. I'll be gone for a week on that trip.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-24-2022, 07:17 AM