The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 31 and going up to 47. It is raining. Luckily in our neck of the woods the freezing rain has not been too bad. Metal and plastic surfaces are ice coated but the sidewalks and roads are not. Go a few miles north to the Lehigh Valley and things are much worse.

The wife had a visit with the orthopedic surgeon to find out about her back pain. Her number 5 vertebrae in her lower back is 11 cm out of alignment and that is the cause of her pain and trouble walking and standing. She needs to get an MRI and start physical therapy. She had to wait a while to see the orthopedic surgeon due to all the issues with the blood clots. This confirms the walking and back pain were not just from the breathing issues from the blood clot.

I finished painting and weathering the wall sections. I began weathering the track for the coal trestle and the ramp. I want to finish the track weathering and then install the wall sections.

Today we are hoping to go to the County Passport Office to get our passports renewed. We are thinking of doing a vacation in late June or July. After that we want to get our haircuts.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-25-2022, 06:22 AM