The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Yesterday's busy day just resulted in getting the weeds out of the gravel, they picked the big ones and sprayed all around to get the short ones, It still looks like I have a lot of weeds, but they should be drying up by now. Drywall guy says he'll be here today, Let's hope he does, the whole room is in chaos. Suppose to go to a gun show tomorrow, my youngest son says he can get free tickets for the show for the three of us, me and both sons, as well as free parkingĀ  so we'll head out early, providing that he actually has the tickets. I really don't need anything there, but we can use some father-sons bonding.

Temps about ten degrees higher than yesterday, mid-60's then a steady increase to the mid-80's by Thursday. Still no sign that they're going to play any baseball this season. I guess they don't care that many thousands of others depend on them for jobs, and many more for entertainment, and so right now that should be their primary focus, not what they can gain by holding out.

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend, don't know what it's like in ski country here, but I'm sure we'll have a bunch heading up north later today after that big snow storm hit the other day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-25-2022, 07:46 AM