The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps rising, high 60's today, they now say it'll get to 80 by Monday, which is good since we're going target shooting that day. Today is the big gun show at the Phoenix fairgrounds. Don't know why I'm going other than my youngest said he had free tickets and wanted me and Pat to join him. Big show, I'll have trouble walking it, spent a good part of yesterday on my feet helping the drywall guy. Nice guy, did a good job, but grumbled at everything.  65 years old and was lifting half sheets of drywall up to the ceiling. He said this was his last ceiling job, "getting too old for this crap", I know where he's coming from, but he took the job and should not have needed  the help of someone of my age. Still needs to come back to paint, so my layout is draped and I still can't get to my workbenches.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe day today, prayers for all the folks in the Ukraine and for some common sense for those responsible for these attacks.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-26-2022, 07:28 AM