The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
        We currently have 38 degrees and are heading for 68. I will do what I can out side today. &2 is predicted for tomorrow but rain comes with if. We have a birthday party for to of our great grand daughters tomorrow so the rain will only keep all the little ones in the building. 

Don, I would call that yearly tax on an automobile another reason I would not want to live in AZ. With that and most places having an owners association as well as the overpopulation in the Phoenix area, and the problems you are facing with water shortages. On the plus side it will hinder the snowbirds from staying on permanently.  As much as I bellyache about taxes I am perfectly happy living here in Ohio. I can control the amount of tax that I pay on gas by limiting my driving but you pay that tax on your car even if your car only moves a couple miles a year. 

Praying for everyone to have a great week end and an even better week ahead.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-05-2022, 09:13 AM