The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, there had to have been a few drops of rain sometime yesterday, not enough to record but enough to mess up vehicles, spots of mud all over mine.

The drywall guy came, and did his thing. Talked and complained about everything, left then came back to take a few photos, and talked again for another 20 minutes. Bottom line, he did a very good job at a reasonable price. My layout is moved back and now I can do the wiring I need, then on to the challenge.

Not much else going on, still no Spring Training, owners and players, (all of who are multimillionaires) are arguing about millions more while a whole lot of people are trying to make ends meet by working at and around the games, and can't because they're not playing. We to a local Italian restaurant yesterday, by five, the place was packed, bunches of people waiting for seats. At least the restaurant industry is starting to get back to normal.

As for gas, we passed one Cheveron station on the way back with regular at $4.59, premium was $4.89.

Y'all have a great day today, relax, have some fun.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-06-2022, 06:17 AM