The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

it is 57 heading up to 74!? After that temperatures will be dropping and our overnight low will be 38. We are under another Wind Advisory for the day.

Mikey the propeller looks really cool. Looks like you are having fun with your 3D printer.

I started working on doing the quarterly cleaning and shining of the floors yesterday and ran into a problem. For some unknown reason the last wax I put down on a portion of the dining room floor is discolored and giving me problems as I now have to strip it off. I thought I would get the dining room done but I only got about a quarter of the room done. I am going to try to see if I have better luck today.

I added screws to the coupler clips on an Athearn blue box boxcar and painted a bunch of metal wheels. I am trying to clear off the layout some of the cars that need tuning up before I start working on the hot dog stand.

Wife has physical therapy for her back this afternoon. I also need to run to the produce store and the grocery store.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-07-2022, 06:22 AM