The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's 25 and clear at the base of the Black Hills. That's supposed to be the overnight low and only a few degrees warmer for tomorrow with the possibility of snow tomorrow night and Wed.

This past weekend was truly spectacular for my grandson. As I've mentioned in previous posts he was playing in his final hockey tournament. His team won on late Friday afternoon 4-1. On Saturday night he and his team played the best game I've ever watched and they knocked off the #1 seed 3-2. That set them up for the championship Sunday afternoon which they won 5-1. What a way to end his high school hockey career - as state champions! Needless to say it was pretty emotional for all concerned. He will graduate high school in May and will enlist in the Army as a military policeman in August when he turns 18.

Tomorrow evening my daughter and the mother from his team will be playing the moms of the varsity team. Could be quite entertaining. Then depending on the amount of snow I will be heading home on Wed.

Matthew - hope all went well with your therapy.

SJ - can't go wrong with Ms Cline.

Don - glad to hear the construction project is completed.

Tom - hope your wife's therapy went well also.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-07-2022, 09:19 PM