The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Our psycho weather continues as it is 38 and going up to 48. We had a nasty storm roll through last evening. With the wind I was surprised we did not loose power. The lights flickered a few times. We could have snow tomorrow to deal with. It was 77 yesterday and two days later snow. Have to love Pennsylvania weather.

Wife's therapy went well. She liked the therapist who generally tried to help. This was a welcome change from the last three or four times she or I went to physical therapy. The so called therapists were, "here go do these exercises" and then would either disappear or go have a conversation with someone and offer no help or guidance making the experience a big waste of time. She goes back Thursday.

I am still working on the dining room floor. I got the old wax up and have finished two thirds of the room.

I added metal wheels and screws to the coupler clip on another Athearn blue box boxcar. I got another 25 cars of varying type and makers to finish tuning up.

The puppy has a vet appointment for another shot and I need to make the produce store and grocery store run I should have done yesterday.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-08-2022, 06:34 AM