The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 39 heading up to 40. We may get snow, we may get rain, we may get nothing. Just another typical Pennsylvania weather forecast. At the moment it is nothing.

Took the pup to the vet to her last distemper shot. In two weeks she start Lyme disease and something else round of shots. We went to the produce store and the grocery store. I did not get to finish the dining room floor. Hopefully today I will.

I got another Athearn blue box boxcar tuned up with metal wheels and screws to the coupler clips. I got only one done last night because I had trouble with the coupler height. I noticed the weight was bent and pushing the coupler down. I straightened the weight and then saw the floor was not sitting correctly inside the body and I fixed that. I still needed one washer under the each truck to match the coupler guide but at least it was not the three under each truck previously need. I hope to get more cars done today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-09-2022, 06:15 AM