The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue
        33 degrees here with light snow heading for 39 and a possibility of an inch sticking by the end of the day. We ate totally saturated with water. I wish we could send some to the Lame Mead drainage area. 

Nothing much to report. The starvation diet continues. I am losing so that is some consolation and I am starting to feel a little more active. 

We have been a day care center for the newest grand pup, a mixed breed from the shelter, while the grand kids and the great grand kids are at work and school. That is from 10 to 3. The little guy was 15 pounds 2 weeks ago and I weighed him yesterday and he is 28 pounds. He appears to have a lot of GSD in him and is as smart as any dog I have ever seen. He is very friendly too. Here he is on his gotcha day, 2/17      And last week next to our 75 pound female Samoyed (Who is trying so hard to ignore his attempts to get her to play.)     And then here is a shot from yesterday on our sun porch.      

Our border collie is only 2 and he loves having a playmate. Yesterday they took the time to redig the holes in the side yard that I filled on Sunday. They were so excited to have a job to do. Wink

If I said gas came down overnight I would be lying. It hit 4 bucks. 

Cheers and safe travels. Icon_cool Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-09-2022, 08:47 AM