The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, kind of a different day today, I'm not going out for breakfast, so I slept in an extra hour, almost feels like a Saturday to me. Today is also when Pat (Duffy) has his surgery. I've posted something  here  to keep everyone updated since it is a serious open heart procedure.

Temps still in the low 70's for a few days, then the 80's starting Monday.

Gas is ridiculous everywhere, we should see $5.00 a gallon by next week. Cheapest gas here is Sam's Club at $4.50, Cheveron is $4.95

Have a project where I need a sheet of plywood. OSB used to be around $10, is now $60, plywood $80 a sheet. I haven't gone to the grocery store for a few days, probably stop by the bank to get a loan before I do. The problem with us single guys is that they don't make too much for just one person. A can of soup may have more than one real serving, but not enough for two and so part goes into the garbage disposal. But maybe that's the next move, shrink the can sizes. Just like toilet paper and paper towels, they shrunk them so many times that they had to come up with double and triple roll sizes to match what used to be a normal size roll.

Take care, have a good day and remember, prayers for Pat and anyone else in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-11-2022, 07:44 AM