The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all.
        It is really good to hear from you Jack. I hope you have posted about your layout. (I still have to see all the new threads and posts listed).

Gas here this morning is 4.089.

33 degrees heading for 54 with storm warnings up for a possibility it may snow anywhere from nothing to 6 inches depending on the mood of the foreguessers. 

Still scanning slides.

Diet is working, I am starving but down 18 pounds since the last trip to the doctor. I know most of that is water so the next 18 will be a lot harder. 

Don, I don't mix water with the canned soup so I can eat a whole can and it tastes better. I really like the Clover Farms vegetable beef. My wife picked some up at Dollar General and we have discovered their Clover Farms brand is better than many of the National brand names.  We are less than a mile from a new DG. Last snow storm there was no bread anywhere except DG had 3 loafs of Clover Farm wheat. I don't like wheat bread but I got a loaf anyway because my wife eats it. It was really good so I have changed my opinion on it.  I hope they expand their grocery line in our area because we only have one "super market"  and their prices range from 15 to 25% higher than the next store that is 10 miles away. 

Inflation at 7.9% officially but from what I see it looks more like 50%. They items we need the most are what are going out of sight. I don't see how the little guy in business will come out of this after the lockdowns they have been through. I hope they find a way to survive. I know I am doing OK but I really have to be frugal with my money because at our age you never know what is going to be a sudden need. 

Don, Prayers for Duffy, and prayers for you too.  I want to offer special prayers for Ukraine also. 

Cheers
          Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-11-2022, 08:48 AM