The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(03-11-2022, 11:31 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Charlie - I forgot to talk about the ladies hockey.  It started out with the refs bringing their beer (and other beverages) into their cage and sampling it frequently throughout the game.  Penalties were determined by whoever was ahead at the time.  What the actual penalty was was sometimes determined by a coin toss.  The wives/girlfriends "won" 6-3 because they had 3 players who had actually been on skates before.  Towards the end of the game two of the ladies had a mock fight.  The whole place was rocking all evening and after it was over each team got to line up and try for a score.  The only bad part of the evening was that one of the ladies was injured and had to be helped off the ice.  I haven't heard any update on how badly she was injured.

Tom

That sounds like it was so much fun. If you hear of a video of that match up I would love to watch it. The country needs a lot more fun things instead of everyone being offended by everything.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-11-2022, 11:47 AM