The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, another weekend half gone, a lot quicker today with you guys that spring ahead and lose an hour. That's fine by us, I have a friend coming in from California in a few weeks, now he doesn't have to change his watch since we are now on the same time for a while.

Temps are going to be in the 80's for a while, I even see a 90 at the end of next week.

The baseball lockout (strike) is over and a lot of folks are not happy it happened at all. Millionaires fighting over more millions, why not give some of that back to the fans. Lower the ticket prices, Charge reasonable prices for food, no one brings this up at the negotiating table though. 'Hey, my $6,000,000 paycheck is enough for me, take those excess millions and let's just honor our fans a bit, free parking, $10 tickets and $2 hot dogs and beer". Wouldn't that be nice for a change. Now we don't have anything to fight about, so let's go out an play for our fans.

Have a great day, they should be moving Pat (Duffy) out of ICU today. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-13-2022, 06:50 AM