The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 31 and going up to 55. Looks like the next week or so will be in the 50's and 60's.

Did not do much yesterday. The wife was having back pain. She is going to be discussing getting a shot in the back with doctor either today or tomorrow. She has physical therapy this afternoon so she may wait and see how that goes. A new issue has popped up. She has been experiencing low blood pressure the past few days. No idea what is causing it. It might be something with her meds. We have not been able to find a common factor when it is happening. She will be calling the doctor today about it.

I tuned up another Athearn blue box boxcar and two gondolas. I also added metal wheels to a couple of Mantua tank cars and Roundhouse cars. I have an Athearn blue box boxcar that currently has metal trucks. I changed them out and added metal wheels. I need to weather the trucks and probably add a washer or two to correct the coupler height. I have four Accurail cars to tune up and this will finish the pile on the layout.

I have to take the wife to physical therapy and possibly a pharmacy run.

Good to see Duffy is mending well.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-14-2022, 06:04 AM