The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, almost into another weekend. Temps today around 83, should be about ten degrees cooler come Sunday. There is a chance of rain Sunday, but it's gone from so-so, to eh.

Spring Training has sprung, the millionaires have decided how to split the pot. Wouldn't it be something if no one showed up in protest... Pricing at the stadium near me runs from $45 (behind home plate) to $8 (way out in the grass). Some games are $55 to $12. Oh, the $55 seats include a free hot dog or drink... The only affect it has on my life is the traffic and street closures since I drive by there on my way to the Post Office.

Tom, glad your wife's therapy is going well for her. My truck has a recall also, something about the hood latch. I called the dealer and asked if they have a courtesy shuttle, "nope, we use Lyft". So you either have to hang around the dealership for a bunch of hours (they say two Waiting ), or pay for your transport to home and back. They should write a book, "how to save a few bucks and lose customers in one easy lesson"....

Take care and have a safe day. Prayers for all those in need, especially those in the Ukraine.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-18-2022, 06:31 AM