The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(03-18-2022, 06:31 AM)ezdays Wrote:  I called the dealer and asked if they have a courtesy shuttle, "nope, we use Lyft". So you either have to hang around the dealership for a bunch of hours (they say two Waiting ), or pay for your transport to home and back. They should write a book, "how to save a few bucks and lose customers in one easy lesson"....

Take care and have a safe day. Prayers for all those in need, especially those in the Ukraine.

Don, 
I worked for 5 different dealers over a 12 year period and I have never heard of this.  The dealers are paid well by the company for these recalls and the objective is to make it as convenient as possible for the customer.  In many cases they are supposed to furnish a free loaner/rental.  I will admit it has been almost 30 years since I worked a dealership but if they pulled this on me I would be writing emails and letters to the customer relations department of the car company and the dealer.  There are still some great dealers in the business, but they are harder to find.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-18-2022, 11:44 AM