The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, suppose to be chilly today, low 70's with the possibility of rain later today.

Yup Mikey, things change, the customers takes second place to profits, but not always. I bought a Ruger pistol, and had problems with it. After the third time in for repair, they said I could pick any other 9MM they made. I picked one that was about $100 more, no problem, that's what they sent back. I have a .22 Ruger, that was long out of warranty and had a problem with it. Ruger sent me a shipping label, fixed it at no charge and returned it with a "thank you for your business" card and a small gift. I bought a Ruger revolver about two years ago and had a problem with the cylinder, I sent one email to their customer service a few weeks ago, they send me a new one a few days later on my word. That is the old-fashion way to do business, even in times when it's hard to keep up with demand, they still treat the customer with respect.

That's my story for today, it would be nice if all other businesses would follow in Ruger's lead.

'tis Sunday, got time today to work on my challenge structure. The curved roof I'm doing is proving to have it's own set of challenges, but then what would a challenge be without challenges?

Take care and enjoy the day, oh yeah, and HAPPY VERNAL EQUINOX DAY, the first day of Spring.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-20-2022, 06:34 AM