The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
Good evening everyone. 
        It was cloudy here all day with a few sprinkles with the high in the 50's. It looks like rain tonight. 
I have sealed off one on the yards and reseeded with Blue grass. I will keep the dogs in the side yard. They don't like it because the dog door to this area is off the porch so they have to ask to be let out. The back door to the yard I am seeding has a dog door. 
         I got a set of the original spark plugs for the motor home from Ebay. There were several sets available for a fair price including shipping. They were the genuine Motorcraft plugs the vans came equipped with. During the 1981 model year they changed the plug type and it was not for the better so I was glad to find the originals. 
          GERN closed today at 1.25 up 6 cents.   Icon_e_biggrin
           I am still working on slides for the historical society. The oldest one has been from 59. It has been interesting because what I have been scanning pertains to the Beaver Creek area and the canal that ran from the Ohio River to the middle of the state. There were over 50 locks all made of cut stone, many are still in fairly good shape.  In 1832 the canal company tried to get the state to outlaw railroads because they knew it would put them out of business and they were right. it seems there were only 2 or 3 canal boats that made a trip the whole length before the canal was abandoned. It must have provided a lot of jobs during construction but was doomed before the first stone was laid. Here is one of the locks at the local park taken 50 years ago.     
            I pray you are all healthy and stay safe. 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-22-2022, 05:51 PM