The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and breezy in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. The rain has let up and the high is supposed to be near 40. So far about 3/4 inch of much needed rain with possibly some more along with some snow still on the schedule for today and tonight.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. I was able to get the basement wall repainted and the water softener installed. I used a"waterproofing" pain on the walls. It's not completely waterproofing but does help. The interesting part is that 15-20 years ago when we painted the basement walls my wife picked a pleasant yellow. When I bought the new paint I asked if it could be tinted. The color choice was limited but one of them was yellow which looked pretty close. After painting yesterday the only way to tell where I painted was that the wall looked a little cleaner. In other words a perfect match. Needless to say I was very happy. Nothing on the agenda for today other than a trip to the gym.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-23-2022, 06:31 AM