The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
And a good Friday morning to ya all. Looks like we're in for some crazy weather. Low 90's today, around 95+ tomorrow, then in the high 60's on Tuesday with a good chance of rain. They still leave enough wiggle factor in so it may not rain everywhere, or at all. What's amazing is the almost 20 degree drop in just a few days.

Matt, seem like you're going through some rough times right now, we hope the best for you and your daughter. Good that you have friends to help you.

Gas went up ten cents yesterday, $4.69 is the lowest in town except for Costco and Sam's Club which are $4.42. Gas was lower up in Prescott when we were there a few days ago. The lowest in Arizona is in McNeal at $3.99. Where's McNeal, I had to look it up, it's near the Mexico border.

A friend of mine has guests and he's taking them to the Musical Instrument Museum today. I've never been there, but I understand it has lots of iconic and historic instruments, some played by legendary musicians. They have timed entry, so you buy a ticket for say, 10 AM tomorrow, that's about when they expect you to be there since they're trying to limit the number of people there at one time. Not surprising, but they also have concerts, jazz, rock, string quartets. Couldn't find any that I'm interested in though, maybe my taste in music is too boring for most folks....

Take care, enjoy the day....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-25-2022, 06:43 AM