The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(03-25-2022, 06:43 AM)ezdays Wrote: Matt, seem like you're going through some rough times right now, we hope the best for you and your daughter. Good that you have friends to help you.

Yes Don I am, but I am trying to make the best of it. One step at a time is the best way to go. Everyone keeps checking up on me every day which I don't mind at all because there for a few days I wasn't talking to no one and it honestly had people scared. Since then I have been slowly climbing back up to the top and getting everything where it needs to be for now. 

The weather today is a bit cold out, only 44 degrees with the chance of snow starting tonight and we are to get some more over the weekend. I finally had some down time here at work today to jump on and see what's all going on here. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend. Take care my friends.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 03-25-2022, 12:46 PM