The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yup,it's Saturday and I did it again, got an extra two hours in this morning. Well, two trips to Prescott this past few days plus some other activities kind of wore me out. That, and it's getting warmer out. Today should be in the mid-90's, some 30 degrees cooler by Tuesday. Kinda scary how the weather can change so dramatically in a few days.

I've seen some gas prices at $4.89, most are still at $4.69, still above the national average. Need to fill up soon, going target shooting on Monday. Chance of rain a bit higher, but later in the day so we'll be good. One target we bring are golf balls. My buddy is a golfer and brings old ones, but is running out. I was going to pick some up, new ones aren't cheap, but I was going to pick some up at Walmart, they have a bag of "practice" balls for under $20, still probably around fifty cents each. But I was in Goodwill the other day and saw a box of balls for $4.50, pristine condition. Got them home and there were almost 100 balls, looked like someone's collection since some had the name of the course or a tournament that this person played in, a few had signatures. A real deal at five cents a ball..... And no, I didn't find what I was looking for at Goodwill then.

I think it's time to get moving, got a few things to do today. Will see if I have time to work on my challenge. Got some detailing to do and I think I'm just about done. Might think about a second one, still have two months left in the challenge, don't want to waste that time.... Nope

Have a great weekend everyone, stay safe and have fun...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-26-2022, 08:57 AM