The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning.  
         29 here heading for 40 with sunshine. Rain tomorrow but a high of 69 is predicted. 

Still scanning slides for my cousin at the historical society.  I haven't found much to my interest but I feel they have to be digitized for those folks with other interests. The closest I have come to train related are photos of The General when it was displayed in Wellsville Ohio in 1963 and they aren't what I would call great shots. The one collection that was donated the photographer meticulously made notes and numbered every slide, unfortunately the notes did not come with the slides so a lot of information has been lost. 

How is Packy doing? I am offering continued prayers for him.  

Tom, I am glad your wife is progressing. 

My diet continues. I am finally starting to feel a little better so that makes it worth while. I have lost 25 pounds since mid February. Another 80 to go. Wink

Our gas has crossed the 4 dollar mark and I can see it reaching 5 dollars when the weather turns nice.  Price in town has always been determined by the dealers comparing prices and raising or lowering per the competition. Many years ago we had a Dairy Mart store in town that had a lazy manager. The sign was high and he had to use a pole to alter the price. It the competition raised their price he just would not do the work to raise (or lower) his so our prices for gas stayed stable. I think we need more lazy managers and as much as I hate government intervention I think someone needs to look into why the price of diesel fuel has gone out of site. The price of diesel fuel hurts all of us even if we don't drive. 

Wishing everyone a happy day today and a happy future ahead. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-29-2022, 09:24 AM