The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, yesterday was indeed chilly, we finally did get rain all over the valley yesterday, some spots over 1/2", here in Surprise, we did get 1/8", hardly enough to measure, but I did see puddles, so that's good. Today we're back into the 80's, normal for this time of the year.

Charlie, Pat is doing exceptionally well, we had a family dinner yesterday with balloons and a birthday cake (his and my birthdays are a few  days apart). He's been back to work since Monday, today he sees the doctor and may get permission to drive. Lots of folks praying for his recovery, and it is working, so I thank you all for that.

Just about finished with my Arby's challenge, big problem, I have no clue where I'm going to put it on my layout.Maybe next to Denny's if I can make space...

I just renewed my truck tags. If you buy a vehicle the first day of the month, you get credit for that entire month and the renewal date is the last day of that month. If you buy it the last day of the month, you still pay for that entire month even though you didn't own the vehicle until the last day. My renewal drops every year I own the vehicle, this year it is a mere $512, but, $25 of that goes to pay for my, "ezdays" plates.

Gotta go, have a busy day today, so be good and be careful and have a great day..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-30-2022, 06:21 AM