The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. 
     Currently we have 37 which is warmer by 15 degrees than earlier. It is supposed to reach 70 before the day ends. We shall await and see. 

Don, I am so glad to hear your son is doing so well.

The tax you pay for driving is another reason for me to stay in Ohio. I know you folks love it there, I have a sister in law that lives near you some place. Sun Lakes I believe. She is retired from the Mesa School district. She has been in AZ for 40 years so it is really her home. We do plan a visit but it won't be this year with the price of gas and truthfully we may never be able to afford to drive it and I won't fly, and Amtrak or bus just don't excite me. 

I got the extra dog bones picked up from the back yard fenced area yesterday. My wife gets them huge bones and they had them scattered. I reseeded the yard and I want to let the grass grow to at least 6 inches before I mow for the first time. We have a smaller area fenced off to the side yard that the dogs can play in until that happens. 

Have a grand day every one. I have all of the current batch of historical slides scanned, now to photoshop them and put them in order. I think I will take a break from them for the summer. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-30-2022, 07:52 AM