The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 38 with some light rain scheduled for later this morning with a high near 60. Rain chances off and on through Friday.

Yesterday was a pretty decent day, Ok workout at the gym. Also got the bills paid and filed my income tax, both federal and state. Getting a little back so maybe I can afford to put some gas in the car. Also closed out the separate account that I had set up to handle my son's estate. Only one project left to finish out his estate and I may work on that today. Also on the to do list for today is to start cleaning the basement after finishing the wall. Some items may not survive being put back in place.

I have an appointment for next Monday afternoon for the dealer to look at my car. It will be a busy day as I have an eye appointment in the morning in a town about 45 minutes east of me. Then the appointment in Des Moines which is another 45 minutes south. I allowed plenty of time between the two so my eyes can recover from being dilated.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-05-2022, 06:11 AM