The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, warm today, low 90's, up to 97 later this week. Going to be a hot summer, they are saying a wet one too. We'll see.

Filed a claim for my fender-bender, I can go to a Honda repair shop, bring it somewhere they say to get a quote, or send them photos. I've already gotten two quotes, so I'm going to do the easiest thing and send them photos.

Not much else going on right now so I think I'll have time to finish up on my challenge.

Went to Brenda's yesterday, new cook, waitress apologized for a lousy breakfast and said she'd be apologizing all day. Different cook today so we'll go back. The new owner is full of surprises. One legacy of Brenda's is that all the coffee cups were different and frequently matched a holiday. Customers would frequently bring in a bunch of different cups and leave them, since Brenda said they get chipped and broken easily. So, a few weeks ago, the new owner decided to bring in glass cups, taking away one more thing that made Brenda's what it was. That lasted one day, I guess no one accepted the change. The thing is, no one is bringing in replacement cups as they did for Brenda.

So much for that, gotta go, so everyone take care and have a great day. I am predicting that our weather here will spread across the country and they'll be no snow anywhere, well, on this side of the border anyway.. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-05-2022, 06:18 AM