The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, 5:00 AM and it's in the high 60's already, heading to the mid 90's. I looked at a few forecasts, it could rain Tuesday, one says 9%, another 19%, then 66% and lastly, "99% chance with inland hurricanes and tornadoes".... Uh, that last one is mine and as accurate as the rest. 1% gets me off the hook if it turns out hot and sunny or just a bit cloudy. Waiting

Reworking some track to make room for my Arby's scratchbuild challenge. Should look OK next to Denny's.

Went to get a eye exam, saw several techs giving me different tests, then I'm ready to see the doctor. She spent four, maybe five minutes looking at my eyes, telling me I need cataract surgery, then routed me out the door. Yesterday I got a request to do an email survey on that doctor. I never really got to know her, and I'm suppose to give them a good report. I bough some wood at Lowe's, they wanted a survey on my opinion on what i bought and photos of how I used it. I get more phone survey calls than I do about my vehicle warranty running out, and it's getting so that I expect the grocery store to ask me how I enjoyed the pie or can of soup that I just bought. It's crazy, got a CT scan and they sent me a survey and wanted to know if I'd recommend then, I said "no". Got a call asking me why and I told them it was not my choice, but the doctor's. No more answering surveys, even the ones that say I have a chance to win something. Nope

Enough griping, enjoy the day.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-06-2022, 06:27 AM