The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, screwed up and didn't hit, "post reply" for my last message Icon_redface , soooo, we start again. It was 7:00 and already 70 heading to the mid-90's.

Gas at a few stations have plummeted by two whole cents, $4.67, most stations holding at up to $4.89 (brand names)

Got a busy weekend, some friends coming in from out of town for some BS and poker. All of us are retired, but have been meeting now for around 45 years. We skipped a few thanks to the pandemic, so it'll be good to see then again.

I'll check in when I'm near my computer, meanwhile, Mikey and the rest can deal with any issues that come up.

Take care and have a great day and a fun weekend.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm soon to be a millionaire, Got a call that I won $5,800,000 in a Reader's Digest sweepstakes that I didn't enter in. Icon_rolleyes All I need to do is to call a number and leave some personal info. Darn it, I didn't write down that number, oh well, I guess they'll just have to keep all that money, and I get to keep mine as well.... Awesome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-07-2022, 08:56 AM