The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, just a quickie, got to get a guest up and out to catch and early flight, then I go home and take a few hour nap. It's been a fun weekend, but not without some issues. Lots of laughs, poker, 911 call, good food, a call to my chiropractor and little sleep. All-in-all, we had a blast for being a bunch of old farts....

Oh, that 911 call, my house guest is much more debilitated than we knew, he struggled to get around with his walker and fell. I didn't even try to pick him up, I was screwed up enough just trying to get him out of a chair, hence the chiropractor appointment I need. The fire medics came, got him standing and patched up. All went smoothly from then on once I got others involved in his care. BTW, he's doing fine, a few cuts and lots of bruises, but did win some in our poker games, and he does have a lot of explaining to his wife when he gets home....

Today should bring us to around the mid-80's, and then a few days in the 70's before it get hot again. And yes, Kermit's weather report is as accurate as most others. Waiting

Gotta go, you all have a great day, glad there were no issues come up here while I was gone, there usually aren't and that's a testament to the folks that post here and to how our webmaster keeps things running Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-11-2022, 06:13 AM