The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. We got both guys to the airport and me back into bed to finish my sleep. Got in to see my chiropractor so things are starting to get back to normal.

A bit cooler today, in the high 70's, suppose to have a chance of rain today, but that's just about down to zero. They are saying that we should have a very wet monsoon season this year, don't know how they know that so far in advance when they can't even forecast two days ahead. But we really need rain, our reservoirs are so low they are talking water restrictions. That's when they tell you to limit taking showers and stop watering your lawns, but you drive by a golf course and see those huge sprayers dumping water all over, and that's OK.... Especially when we have a ratio of one golf course for every four people living here and you can't golf on brown grass. Nope 

Gotta go, breakfast today at Bobbie's in Sun City now that Brenda's doesn't open until 7:00. She says that if it doesn't sell within four weeks, she'll shut it down.

Take care everyone and have an exciting, but safe, day for a change....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-12-2022, 06:18 AM