The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

47 and cloudy outside my window this morning. Later today and this evening it could be rather soggy with rain/hail/high winds predicted for this evening and the possibility of a tornado or two.

Yesterday started ok with a visit to my optometrist. A very nice lady I've been going to for years. After that I went to Des Moines to get my car looked at. They still have my car, trying to figure out what the noise is. They loaned me a Acura TLX A-spec. Decent car but still just a 4 banger. I like my V6. Also even in the "comfort" setting the ride is still a little harsher than mine.

During the night I somehow pulled a muscle in my back that kept me awake for about 2 hours. Right now I can't even yawn decently. This morning I need to go to Walmart to get the new glasses ordered. Also need to do some grocery shopping while I'm there. One of the great-grandsons has a baseball game at 6 but with the nasty weather scheduled that may get postponed or canceled. Also got a call from my granddaughter. Her mother-in-law passed away yesterday. A card is in the mail already and I may make the trip to Omaha for the funeral.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-12-2022, 06:49 AM