The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 64 currently and going up to 67 with sun. We had some storms roll through last night bringing down part of a big tree in the next block. We didn't lose power but others did from the tree.

We emptied the old dirt from the planter and replaced it with new dirt. My wife planted the herbs. We still need to get tomato plants. I used the old dirt to spread around a tree in the backyard that had numerous dead areas. I put down grass seed on the newly spread dirt. I also removed and reset the concrete bench at the base of the tree. The bench had developed quite a list.

I tweaked the one Athearn RPO that was giving me problems and reinserted into the passenger train. This time everything ran fine and I had a train running of all my B&O heavyweight passenger cars. Afterward I catalogued any upgrades to the cars and put everything away.

Today I have to run to Delaware and get gas. I also need to hit the pharmacy and produce store.

On the layout I have the hot dog stand to weather. I then need to think about what comes next. I do have the fruit stand to build. I could tune up some cars or weather some others or determine a new project for the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-15-2022, 11:53 AM