The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, hope you all are ready for Easter tomorrow. It's been a long long time since I've done any Easter egg coloring, and I'm sure by now, Walmart's Easter candy is almost all gone. Seems like they still had lots of Peeps the other day though. I haven't even bought a bag of jelly beans this year.

I noticed that gas here is plummeting, it's down yet another two cents, just makes your head spin thinking about it, most stations are now at $4.659 (that .009 is an insult to mankind).

David, if I had my drill bits and taps in pin vises, I'd lose the pin vises and all. Crazy  As usual, I'd go buy new ones and find the lost ones a day after I used the new ones. 35

Y'all have a great day, I'm reading where there are blizzards in Montana, you guys  are talking about highs in the 40's, it's 7:00 AM here and we're already in the 60's, and we should hit 90 later on. Stay warm, stay safe and have fun....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-16-2022, 08:21 AM