The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nice day yesterday, went target shooting, got into the high 80's before we packed up and left. Today into the 90's, tomorrow back down in the high 70's. Still windy which doesn't help any of us (99.99% living in Arizona) with allergies. Those Paloverde trees that Jim is talking about lay a blanket of yellow blooms all around and the wind kicks them everywhere. That's why they say if you don't have allergies when you come to Arizona, you will before long....

Jim, thanks for checking that shop in Tucson, it's the same here. The Hobby Bench on Bell Rd. had one or two N kits spread out just to fill the shelf. Kevin says the other one might be better. The guy at Hobby Depot had nothing in stock, but said he could order what I wanted. So could I and I guess that's why the brick and mortar stores aren't stocking anything.

Have a find day today and stay away from the Paloverde blooms even if you don't have allergies.... yet....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-21-2022, 07:18 AM