The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 57 going up to 62. It is nice out until the sun goes behind a cloud and the wind blows and then it gets chilly.

Not much happening around the house. Working on the normal chores. Wife is having a great deal of pain in both her knee and back. Her round of therapy is done and she has an appointment with the doctor next week. Tomorrow she has an appointment with Public School Employees Retirement Service to discuss and apply for short term disability.

I cut the base of the fruit stand out from the rubble. I glued the window frame and door in place. I need to add the glass and then assemble the walls. I still need to order some advertising decals or dry transfers for the hot stand and eventually the fruit stand.

I have some running to do today. I need to go to Fed Ex and drop off my old CPAC since the replacement came and I finally got it set up. Then to the post office to drop off a few things. Then there is PetSmart, the pharmacy, and the grocery store. Luckily they are all along the same road in a couple mile stretch.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-21-2022, 12:11 PM