The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone and welcome to another workweek, or as us old folk say, "just another day in paradise"...

Watched parts of a few USFL games over the weekend, didn't know they were on until late in the second quarter. It was refreshing to watch a game without the choreographed dance routines in the end zone, no chicken walks, camera grins or chest pounding, just football. A very good start in my opinion. The stands were virtually empty, but for some reason, all the games are being played in the same stadium in Birmingham. I guess the NFL has a tight grip on many local city stadiums. I wish this new league success...

Heading up to Prescott this morning, my friend needs to either pick up the guns he bought or resubmit his background check papers. They'veĀ  had his application in limbo for a month now, the Feds never say why, they just say, "delayed" and may or may not respond from that point and do not allow a follow-up. He took the CCW (concealed carry) class when he saw that I bought the same gun and took it home minutes later since I had no Fed check delay because I have my CCW.

Under the heading of, "stupid stunts", two pilots took two planes up here in Arizona and attempted to jump out and switch planes. One made it, the other one didn't and so he and the second plane just parachuted to earth safely. What's really stupid is that they had a big name sponsor.

Hope you all have a safe and easy day today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-25-2022, 07:00 AM