The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 54 heading up to 60.

We had a rough weekend. Started out fine. We were doing yardwork on Saturday afternoon when someone decided to do some burning. Unfortunately the smoke sent off my wife's asthma in a big way and we had to do some heavy duty treatments with the nebulizer. Sunday morning we again encountered the burning and had a second go around. Today fingers crossed no smoke.

My daughter and her boyfriend got the netting off the fishpond and I did some skimming to remove any leftover floating debris. I got some blocks under the legs of the new bench to prevent it from sinking. I watered the plants as needed.

Nothing got done on the layout or workbench due to the breathing issues.

This morning I had a meeting with some folks regarding a construction project. A friend of mine called me the other day to see if I would be interested in taking over a project. Since I had never intended to fully retire I told him I was interested. Covid screwed up my previous plans to go back to work so I feel it is time. If all goes well I would be onsite in a few weeks.

The wife needs to go to her work and drop off some paperwork they need to fill out for her disability retirement for the retirement board. AFter that I need to hit the produce market and the grocery store.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-25-2022, 10:17 AM