The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

It is now 60. High was 67. It has been threatening rain all day. We had a brief 5 minute shower about an hour ago.

We have been chasing down paperwork for my wife's disability claim. She has been on the phone making sure correct dates have been inputted and we had to run out to the school district office to pick up paperwork. She sees the doctor on Thursday and can give him the paperwork he needs to complete.

Regarding the possible job according to my friend they are haggling over salary. Being retired I can be a little flexible with it.

I assembled most of the fruit stand last night. I still have the sign to add and then paint the various crates and barrels of produce. I still need to track down some decals or dry transfers for the signing I need for both the fruit stand and hot dog stand.

I am thinking of switching up and working on some rolling stock. I have several Tropicana reefers to build and was thinkin about starting them as a change of pace. I will need to change a number on one of the cars. Of course the style is Gothic and I only have Roman and Billboard number decals and dry transfers. Another thing to order.

I still have things to do around the coal yard, track to ballast, and wiring.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-26-2022, 04:08 PM