The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, according to the TV gal, we did get to 99 on Tuesday, not so  much yesterday. They did hit 100 in Tucson though which surprises me since usually we are hotter and they are wetter.

Today my cleaning lady shows up, I'll be loading my guns while she's here since we're heading out to do some target shooting tomorrow. We are giving the truck stop one more chance before we find a different place for breakfast. I think they're having problems holding on to personnel. Poor service and lousy food is not indicative of a truck stop.

Gas prices are all over the map, Costco here is up five cents to $4.34 while a few miles away it's down to $4.25. Traffic is easing up a bit, many snowbirds have bailed out already so gas should be lowering, but I still see a Cheveron station at $4.99. I wonder who goes there?

No sensational news to report from here, we've been seeing political ads everyday since the first of the year and the elections aren't until November. I'd hate to be a politician running for office right now, or ever for that matter....

Take care, stay safe and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-28-2022, 06:23 AM