The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, warmish yesterday, target shooting went fine until around 11:00 when it felt like an oven so we quit a bit early. Had fun while we were there. Truck stop food was back up to decent, we gave it one more chance. I guess they must have fired that other cook. We wondered if he wasn't the same substitute cook that came to Brenda's one day, drunk. Have no clue what's going on at Brenda's since they started opening at 7:00.

Got lots of house-do's today including a plumbing issue. Found a sink drain stopper that works with a magnet so you can pull it out if it gets clogged. If it works, I'm going to change all the bathroom sink drains.

Today is the last day of April, I see nothing but 90's in the forecast untilĀ  May 24 which goes over 100. Some rain maybe in two weeks, but I'm not counting on it. The water level at Lake Mead behind Hoover Dam is so low that one of the intake ports is above the water level. California is already restricting water usage, that could happen here as well. In one area here, they are building houses, but have no water source. Another is being cut off soon.

Hope you all have a happy weekend.... Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-30-2022, 07:46 AM