The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and welcome to May, 2022. Consider weather forecasting as aiming  at a moving target. Yesterday it looked like we wouldn't hit 100 until the 24th,  but that's changed and now that could happen this Friday. "Hot with blazing sunshine", the report says. Although it's been hot here, we're a bit late with that 100, it can happen as early as March, and usually sometime in April.

The wildfire near Flagstaff is around 92% contained, the one south of Prescott is 38% contained and has almost 900 firefighters on the line.

Not much else to talk about, still working on my "house-do's", also trying to fix a couple of guns, like why don't they use normal size threaded screws? Lost a screw from my new gun and now I have to contact the manufacturer for a replacement. This one has a courser thread than either standard or metric. While looking for this screw, I think I found the spring that's missing from another gun. Applause I'm guessing the screw is somewhere out in the Tonopah desert. Icon_cry Do you think manufacturers do this on purpose so you have to buy replacement parts from them? It's certainly suspicious. Waiting

Take care and enjoy the day. I think there are a couple of football games on today. I watched a few yesterday...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-01-2022, 06:45 AM